Hi,

just a reminder - we'll have our "Hannover BSD meetup" next week.

And due to the positive feedback, I would appreciate if you'd
optionally drop me a private note if you're intending to attend.
We'll have some users and OpenBSD developers joining us.  The people
at the bar got concerned when we told them "we don't know how many
people - we announced it publically in the Internet" ;)

Ok, time to pack my stuff and to leave #s2k15 and Australia...

Reyk