Hi there,

I have a new Soekris 6501-70 and a KingSpec 8gb mSATA drive. I can install OpenBSD 5.5 over PXE but after reboot it keeps hanging at the entry point msg. I actually did some research befor I ordered the mSATA device because I know Soekris 6501 has some isuess with them but KingSpec was one of the devices that seem to have no trouble with booting up. So simple question is there something I miss here that needs to be done befor I reboot after a fresh install to get the Soekris up and
running?

Regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT