On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 09:21:02AM -0430, Naim, Halim. wrote:
> Everything continues to work with the new diff. Yesterday (with the
> previous diff), I used the dongle for some 12 hours, without any
> problems.

Great, thanks for checking.

This new diff mainly fixes an issue where the machine effectively locks
up (storm of "xfer not free" errors on the console) if the device is
unplugged at a particular moment while a scan is in progress, which
won't ever happen most of the time even with the previous diff.
Otherwise it's the same.

I'm not 100% sure we've fixed all the race conditions in there but only
time can tell. I'm tired of replugging this device, and I don't want to
wear out my laptop's USB ports even more ;)