Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:09:58 +0530
From: Ninad Shaha <ninadsh...@iitb.ac.in>
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: panic due to bridge mem address conflict on IBM x3650M4 server

Dear All,

I want to use openbsd on IBM x3650 M4 server. I am able to install it
successfully. But while 1st boot I am getting lots of bridge memory
address conflict errors.

Server Details:

IBM X3650 M4
E5-2670 2.6 Ghz cpu,
32gb memory
4 10gig ethernet ports

please guide me to resolve this issue.
Please check bellow link for errors messages...

I had similar issues with bridge memory conflict errors...

Im assuming you are running amd64 obsd

Pure 64 bit os no problems with pcie mappings greater than 4 g

So you need to go into the server bios and look for anything like pcie
memory mapping for 64 bit pcie devices ... and turn it off..

If that does not work turnoff any virtualization features like irq
maping... you are not running virtualization so u wont miss it

Hope this helps worked for me and im running 14 x10g interfaces