Hi,

I am currently trying to find a solution to lock my desktop system (openbsd 5.6, amd64), but with the following steps I can always bypass xlock or slock:

- run X session with startx
- lock it with xlock or slock
- switch to text console 2 (with [CTRL]+[ALT]+[F2])
- switch to text console 1, where X server seems to run in foreground. The last message is (II) AIGLX: Suspending AIGLX clients fro VT switch
... now the problem begins...
- CTRL-C a few times
- xinit is killed
- you are in the login shell of the user who locked the screen ... arrgh

Is there a security advice how to prevent killing the X session by switching the text console and killing xinit?

thanks,
Alex