On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:50:11 +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:

>It is very sad to have to communicate that our friend, Paul
>Schenkeveld, has passed away.

You may think that he didn't need to deal with crazy Aussies but maybe
he didn't <need> to and so I've met him only on email as he sorted out
my hunds transfer.

So add my name to the list of those who were helped by a lovely man.

Maybe someone close to his family can pass on my condolences from
around the world.

Vale Paul.

Rod Whitworth.