Am 01.04.2015 um 16:51 schrieb Alexander Hall:
On April 1, 2015 4:32:43 PM GMT+02:00, Markus Rosjat <ros...@ghweb.de> wrote:
Hi there,

since 5.7 will not have a apache or a nginx as  out of the box
webserver
it would be nice to know something about the "new" httpd. I try to
google arround but I only found man pages. So I try to get some answers

here.
It didn't occur to you to actually read said man pages? Some, if not all, of
your questions might be answered right there... ;-)

/Alexander
I'm a german , extremly lazy and a dummy by default (ask arround you'll see ) but like my previous mail said I just found a pdf that provides most of the answers I have ;)

  Is there some kind of documentation out there?
  If not
    - does it support chroot
    - can you define virtual host and does it support SNI

I could guess of more but I think thats the most important stuff for me

right now :)

So if some of the insiders could shed some light on the subject would
be
cool

Regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT