Am 01.04.2015 um 17:34 schrieb Peter J. Philipp:
On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 05:21:47PM +0200, Markus Rosjat wrote:
I'm a german , extremly lazy and a dummy by default (ask arround you'll
see )
but like my previous mail said I just found a pdf that provides most of
the answers I have ;)
I'm a german too, but ask around we've been upgraded, we're europeans now!
and that's your opinion (okay a worse big bang theory ref )  :-P
Before Europe didn't want anything to do with us, but we got friends in the
inner circle, just ask Greece! *still smiling from openbsd april 1st jokes*
that's not going to happen someone has to be the sugardaddy for the EU :)

-peter

okay hope this was all german enough so I stop being the evil german an just looking forward to 05/2015

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT