On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 09:06:55AM +0200, Martijn van Duren wrote:
> 3) When doing an ifconfig athn0 scan I get a kernel panic. Because my USB
> keyboard stops working after the panic I can't provide a trace. I don't need
> wifi on this system, so this isn't an issue with me.

> athn0 at pci3 dev 0 function 0 "Atheros AR9300" rev 0x01: apic 2 int 17
> athn0: AR9380 rev 3 (2T3R), ROM rev 0, address 00:00:ef:be:ad:de

Known issue. We've removed this device from the driver's list for 5.7.
The support never worked, the code was enabled without testing on hardware.

CVSROOT:        /cvs
Module name:    src
Changes by:     s...@cvs.openbsd.org    2014/11/11 09:26:28

Modified files:
        sys/dev/pci    : if_athn_pci.c

Log message:
Stop athn(4) from attaching to AR9300 devices for now. There are unresolved
bugs that panic the kernel and it's unclear if any such device works at all.
Anyone in possession of a working AR9300 device that stops working with this
commit please talk to me. I've only seen evidence of this code not working.
ok kirby@ mpi@ phessler@ dcoppa@