>since the apr 24 snapshot, doing a lidsuspend
>results in a reboot when raising the lid.
>this has worked as recently back as the 12 april
>snapshot.
>
>can anybody reproduce this?
>

>OpenBSD 5.7-current (GENERIC.MP) #834: Fri Apr 24 00:00:30 MDT 2015
>    dera...@i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.MP

What do you mean since the 24th?  Did you try the 25th, 26th, 27th,
28th, or ... the 29th?  By the time you get this mail you could try
the 30th as well.

It looks like you tried the 24th.  Then stopped.  You then assumed
that counts for testing the all the successive once, leading to you
starting your mail with the word "Since".  Since you tested the past,
obviously the future is the same?

There have been nearly 3000 lines of changes to the kernel since the
morning of the 25th.  More than 700 just to the i386 codebase.  There
are blogs and such all over the place talking about a significant
effort in the i386 codebase which is ongoing.

So you could download brand new code and find out, right?  Did anyone
stop you from downloading?

Let's get serious and personal here for a second.  In other aspects of
life, do you behave the same?  It's going to impact your job prospects
if you give people like me the opportunity to reply like this...