Any other problems?

Am 08.05.15 um 16:30 schrieb Marko Cupać:
Hi,

I am reading 2nd edition of "Absolute OpenBSD 2nd Edition" and can't
but notice paragraph "Confidentiality" on XXX page of Introduction:

---cut-here---
Confidentiality
This means that secret data should remain secret. Your private infor-
mation must not get into the public eye. That Eastern European kiddie
porn syndicate should not get your credit card number.
---cut-here---

This sound quite nazi to me. Should Western European kiddie porn
syndicate be able to get my credit card number, as opposed to Eastern
European kiddie porn syndicate, which should not? Or does that mean
that kiddie porn syndicate exists only in Eastern Europe, but not in -
let's say - New Zealand or Canada?

I guess this was intended to be a joke, but in my opinion it sucks.

--

Andre Ruppert