hi there,

I have a script the following script to delete spam mx ip from the spamd whitelist and write them in my own blacklist. After that I reload the blacklist with spamd- setup. This seems to work but I noticed when the same ip has another mail in the greylist the ip becomes whitelisted if the delivery attempt is successful (which it shouldnt in the first place because I trapped the ip and put it in my blacklist). This seems like an odd behaviour to me, its not the end of the world but it feels kinda wrong :)

here is the script:

ip_range=$1

for i in `spamdb | grep $ip_range | grep WHITE | awk -F "|" '{print $2}'`;
 do
  echo $i
  /usr/sbin/spamdb -d $i
  /usr/sbin/spamdb -a -t $i
  echo $i >> /etc/mail/blacksheep.txt
 done

/usr/libexec/spamd-setup

maybe someone give me some hints for improvement

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT