Am 13.07.2015 um 10:07 schrieb patrick keshishian:
On 7/13/15, Markus Rosjat <ros...@ghweb.de> wrote:
hi there,

I have a script the following script to delete spam mx ip from the spamd
whitelist and write them in my own blacklist. After that I reload the
blacklist with spamd- setup.  This seems to work but I noticed when the
same ip has another mail in the greylist the ip becomes whitelisted if
the delivery attempt is successful (which it shouldnt in the first place
because I trapped the ip and put it in my blacklist). This seems like an
odd behaviour to me, its not the end of the world but it feels kinda
wrong :)
If i understand your message correctly, after removal of the ip
from the WHITE list, it still remains in the GREY, which will be
WHITE-listed again, on the next spamd scan (60 second interval),
thus, allowing for the successful delivery.
well after the first run of the script the ip should be trapped and in my opinion the grey mail shouldnt white list the ip again. I just saw this behaviour 2 times with the same ip because they sent the mail to 3 different mailaddresses.
To see this with an IP that has been WHITE-listed, but still in
the GREY, do:

$ spamdb | grep $ip
WHITE|$ip|...
GREY|$ip|...
$ spamdb -d $ip
$ spamdb | grep $ip
GREY|$ip|...
$ sleep 60
$ spamdb | grep $ip
WHITE|$ip|...
GREY|$ip|...

As a side note, your awk bit can be replaced by a `cut -d \| -f 2'.
 thanks for the hint :)
--patrick

here is the script:

ip_range=$1

for i in `spamdb | grep $ip_range | grep WHITE | awk -F "|" '{print $2}'`;
   do
    echo $i
    /usr/sbin/spamdb -d $i
    /usr/sbin/spamdb -a -t $i
    echo $i >> /etc/mail/blacksheep.txt
   done

/usr/libexec/spamd-setup

maybe someone give me some hints for improvement

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT