Hey,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:56:53PM -0700, Nathan Van Ymeren wrote:
> Unfortunately my problem persists even when tabs are not using sounds.
> Scrolling e.g. the front page of Reddit is choppy and stuttery.  Using
> apmd -A and hw.perfpolicy=auto helps a little with the tabbing issue
> but not scrolling.

I can pretty much confirm this on an X220i, I have sort of come to terms
with it, but it is definitely noticeable (in chromium and firefox).

Also, when I play clips on YouTube, playback sometimes hangs for half a
second. That is with a snapshot from today. To be safe, I also
recompiled sndio from CVS to make sure I didn't miss the previously
mentioned patch. While it does seem to have improved the situation, it's
not entirely fixed.

My guess is that this is due to missing SMP features/support, but I'm
not entirely sure.