I just deployed an OpenBSD 5.7 firewall/router/dhcp/dns using this motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157417

It uses the Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz 2-Core chip and has dual 1000
Mbps Intel NICs on the motherboard.  I am running the amd64 binaries
on it and it's serving its purpose really well.

Thanks,
Bryan