Am 27.08.2015 um 09:20 schrieb Martin Haufschild:
Am 27.08.2015 um 08:50 schrieb David Dahlberg:
Am Mittwoch, den 26.08.2015, 21:11 +0200 schrieb Martin Haufschild:

can someone recommend me an Industrial PC (IPC) to use with OpenBSD? I

would like to have a lot of hardware supported from this IPC by
OpenBSD.

Could you please explicate a bit? What exactly are you trying to to with
it, what are your requirements?

In the past, I have made good experiences with various Nexcom devices --
and Shuttle if you would consider them "IPCs", too.

I would just like to build up an encrypted communication between them.

They only serve as intermediate PCs for encryption. The CPU can be Atom-like or better. Thanks for the suggestions from all until now. Can you recommend specific models (maybe you had good experience with)? Compact models would be preferred.