Hi,

I'm programming with queue(3) and noticed there is no LIST_PREV.  LIST
is a doubly linked list, no?
FreeBSD's LIST_PREV (from an older 11-current) looks like this:

#define LIST_PREV(elm, head, type, field)                       \
        ((elm)->field.le_prev == &LIST_FIRST((head)) ? NULL :   \
            __containerof((elm)->field.le_prev,                 \
            QUEUE_TYPEOF(type), field.le_next))

But I don't know if we can just stick that in OpenBSD's?  Could someone
do the work for me, pretty please?  Even then my development has stalled
here at home.

Cheers,

-peter