I always find it amusing how OpenBSD is "audited", yet there's not one audit
report on the OpenBSD website. The closest answer I've been able to find on
the mailing list is to review all of the CVS commit logs. Yeah, that's not
opaque in the slightest...

The bigger problem with OpenBSD is it's community. In the FreeBSD world, you
have PC-BSD and pfsense, both of which are generally welcomed by the
community. With OpenBSD, there were two sister projects that tried to target
a similar audience: GnoBSD and Comixwall. Comixwall was the equivalent of
pfsense for easy router/firewall management and GnoBSD was an attempt to
make an easy-to-use desktop. Both, however, ended up shutting down after
Theo and various users told them that their projects were worthless and that
they weren't contributing to OpenBSD.

Because Theo and various users told them that their projects were worthless
and that they weren't contributing to OpenBSD?