On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 06:59:32AM -0700, français wrote:
> I always find it amusing how OpenBSD is "audited", yet there's not one audit
> report on the OpenBSD website. The closest answer I've been able to find on
> the mailing list is to review all of the CVS commit logs. Yeah, that's not
> opaque in the slightest...

No it's not.

It's not sugar-coated for dumb-asses such as yourself, but the development
process is certainly open and documented.  A lot of stuff actually goes
through the mailing-lists (tech@ and ports@ mostly).

We don't have a PR department. We don't have people that make tutorial-level
explanations about what's going on.

OpenBSD developers are quite present at various conferences. You want to
know what's going on ? just catch up on eurobsdcon/asiabsd/bsdcan.