Thank you Gonzalo.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing:

I was already able to boot OpenBSD in BIOS legacy mode.

What I want to achieve is booting OpenBSD current with the new EFI OpenBSD boot
loader.

Are you sure that following the tutorial you mentioned can be of any help to do
this?

I will be happy to get enlightened if I am just missing the point. :)

Regards
Marcel