Thanks for all clarification about NSD/Unbound usage.
I've another question about dns dynamic update for dhcpd.
With named, installing isc-dhcp using dynamic update for dns from dhcpd.
It is possibile with unbound/NSD?
From google I can't find a valid answer.

In my case, I've ridden unbound man pages but seems that this is not supported. The only useful command is on unbound-control that can help to add/remove zone and data for zone.

Thanks in advance.