Hi,

Happy to do so.  Here is an imgur link that has three shots.  I am using
the i3 desktop currently so I can have a little more control over the
fine-grained settings for HiDPI (I had previously been running Gnome 3).
Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to see:

https://imgur.com/a/CiQ82

Thanks,
Bryan