Hi Misc,
sing this holiday season to migrate our Debian based Observium
n to LibreNMS/OpenBSD. I have two questions. The first one is
pd from the base. According to wonderful pkg-readmes for
ache2
(which is what Observium people insisted on) but also with Nginx (I was
delighted to see this). However pkg-readmes recommend using both servers
in unsecure "non-chroot" mode due to extensive dependencies on other
software besides PHP, and MariaDB. The pkg-readmes come even with the
nginx.conf example.

I was wondering if anybody tried running LibreNMS with httpd from the
base and even more fundamentally does httpd from the base support
"unsecure" mode. I read up and down httpd several times but I didn't see
anything about insecure mode.

My second question is using PHP with Nginx running in the insecure mode.
I got Nginx exporting http without any problems. However I can't get
to export PHP files. I was under impre
I am uhainstallatioficient to
comment out with ; the

chroot = /var/www

linerelated to htthp-fpm.conf

However that didn't work. Can anybody who runsLibreNMS pre-assumable written by
Stan the LibreNMS is tested with Apo what I am doing wrong.
I haven't seen anything interesting in php-fpm log files.

Best,
Predrag