Hello all

currently I try to solve the phenomenon, that certain SSL sites are slow when accessed via squid on OpenBSD. Mostly ownCloud in my case as well as several web shops. The login screen alone taking minutes to load.

I tested this also with squid running on a debian vm showing no problems at all.

The current configuration is squid-ldap(3.5.13) from packages on -current running on a KVM host as VM (4 cores, 2GB RAM, virtio HDD and NIC)

My squid.cfg is basically the default except for setting $localnet bit stricter.

Any help is much appreciated

Cheers Kim