Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:52:18 +0100 Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de>
> I'd love to make the example more specific and document an actual
> use case that frequently occurs in practice, but even though many
> have said that such cases do occur, i can't think of any.

I have this use case, and have not found quickly a better solution but
to copy manually the script in /etc/rd.d for tftpd to tftpd2 and invoke
them separately with different tftpd_flags and tftpd2_flags set in
rc.conf.local(8), maybe out of ignorance.

Does network boot multiple archs from the same serving multi-homed
(different IP addresses same sub-network) system require multiple
instances of the tftpd(8) or can it serve multiple directories on
different IP addresses with one running instance?