Hi there,

this more a mail about confirming the problem isn't on my site here.

So that's the case:

I have a mail to deliver to a domain that has two mx record but the 2nd record isn't really a mx (so I got told but the need to keep that for some reasons). So far so good the priority on the 2nd mx is also lower so my sendmail daemon should figure to send to the server with the highest priority but it does not.

So here is what I have done to get my server to try to deliver the mail to the right server:

 - restarted sendmail
 - restarted named

Is there something I can do still to get my sendmail to deliver to the mailsserver with the higher priority?

I talked to the guy on the other "Mailserver" side and he says we are the only one who have a problem since they deployed that setup in 2014. But on my side it's the same, this is the only domain where this is happening at all.

I'm greatful for any advice

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT