U can play with tuned packages but I think it is usless.
Just let defaut install ..

it is really tiny even for old machines setup.... so the space lost questions
is just a waste of time in my point of view.

I think there are really low space to gain on tunning packages but big work to
do so....
Can be fun for learning ..that's all

It also permit some application that needs webservices as local, to have less
dependancies...

Cordialement
Francois Pussault
10 chemin de négo saoumos