On 07/20/16 05:17, Marco Prause wrote:
> Hi @Misc,
>
> I am quite happy to test a 8 Port interface-Card in a 1U Appliance.
>
> Unfortunately at the moment I just see 4 of the 8 interfaces - did
> anybody already have some experience with this NICs and this behavior ?
> OpenBSD 5.8-stable (FLASHRD.MP) #17: Thu Jul 14 11:17:43 CEST 2016
>     r...@obsd58build.my.domain:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/FLASHRD.MP

You will probably get a lot more interest in your report if you try
again with a -current GENERIC.MP kernel, rather than a year old
frankenkernel.  The problem -- if there ever was one in GENERIC -- may
well have been fixed in the last year of development.  And never
underestimate the amount of damage you can do by customizing things.

Nick.