Hello Harald,

use the setup from there:

http://www.un.geeig.net/openbsd-vdsl.html

‎if you don't have IPTV, leave everything after
'ping' probe and reboot out. I didn't use
the 5 sysctl settings.

Update ALLNET Bridge to at least fw c46a,
reboot the device and reset to factory defaults.
Don't change anything here after defaults apply!

Wait for VDSL synchronization ‎(LINK/WAN)
permanent green LED on.‎ Then start soekris,
alix, apu/2, whatever is after the bridge.

My setup:
ALLNET ALL-BM100VDSL2V‎ with fw c46a
APU2B4 previously with OpenBSD 5.9 now 6.0
with fw 20160311
Grandstream HT-702 ATA ‎with fw 1.82
Telekom VDSL 50 Business Premium

Works well, even with https connections.
Good luck.

Freundliche Grüße / Regards
-stefan kapfhammer
  Originalnachricht