Look.

Please leave the drama off the lists.  Any discussion against drama is also
drama.  Can my mail be the last on the topic please?

People who have jumped onto this list from the outside without respecting our
community are the most disrespectful of all.

It should be all about code.  If it works, it'll be used by people.
If it doesn't work, it won't be used by people.  That's it.  Don't try to
upsell a process by politicizing it, it really does not work.