Mihai Popescu [mih...@gmail.com] wrote:
> Folks, pay attention, please! The OP asked about a laptop.
> Pansonic Thoughbook is not a laptop! It's a real desktop.

I was talking about the Panasonic _Toughbook_ which is definitely a laptop.
The CF-C1 and CF-19MK3/MK4/MK5 models are all very portable. The CF-19 is
a bit rugged. My CF-C1 fans, even on very high hour units, are all fine,
the CF-19 has no fans at all. There are lots of other models and they are
all pretty cheap once you get to 2012 or earlier models. Panasonic makes more
parts in-house than any other manufacturer, and they seem to be pretty high
quality. The cheap used stuff is a great match for me.

Chris