Hello List,

I have couple of OpenBSD 5.2 vms where I could use automatic file system repair at start. In most other OS'es I have running virtualized (windows, linux) it's not a problem, they automatically repair filesystem inconsistencies and start up but not OpenBSD.

With this the boot either completely stucks or it mounts up the fs to read-only mode and I always have to connect to the VM console reboot it to single user mode with boot -s then fsck -y all partitions then boot it back.

Did anyone come up with a solution for this?
Is this feature added to the new versions?

Thx