Todd

At this point I’ve elected to evaluate a MSS of 1452 to determine if a
theoretical max is beneficial.

In addition I’m currently testing a fixed MTU of 1492 on one LAN interface
in conjunction with my PS4 console.

Based on troubleshooting this afternoon it appears the number of device
interrupts has decreased by “thirty" percent.

When possible I’ll install 6.0 & hopefully configure the APUs RE(4) NICs
with (baby jumbo's) CenturyLink allowing.

Regards
Patrick