Hi,

ok it's not nice to ask general things I got it  :(

So basically I like to know what kind of Hypervisors are used out there and work for people. With that input I can look more closely into some of the Options and check out if the fit my needs. I was not fully aware that there is a OpenBSD version too. Since I plan to just run OpenBSd guest I take a look there too.

In the end I want to figure out which of these options come close to things I want to do. So if VMware wants me to pay a shitload of money just to get replication without inventing the wheel again to make it work on a free version I like to take a look at hypervisor that can do it or is at least not that costly.

I hope this explains my question somewhat more :(

sorry for the bad english Im just a german and we are mainly evil then skilled at languages :)