Hi,

that's an answer I can go with, I just needed some kind of acknowledgement that it's not totally my fault :-)

regards

Markus

Am 27.03.2017 um 10:53 schrieb Reyk Floeter:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:46:00AM +0200, Reyk Floeter wrote:
btw. Is there any reason or benefit to use Gen 2?  AFAIK, it is only
for Windows for secure boot etc.  I think Gen 1 is fine for OpenBSD,
you even have the hvn(4) and the hyperv(4) drivers now.  Even the
latest machines in Azure are Gen 1-based.