> More to follow as I need to get access and clean up these files.. the PF
> rule base is approx 11 pages, the ISAKMPD file is just huge with 200 tunnels
> being created.

As a prior poster said, posting sanitized pf.conf (and isakmpd.conf)
files is going to be a necessity for anyone to take a real shot at
helping debug things--particularly given that there are FIVE NICs in
your config.

My suspicion is that it's one of the Microsoft Exchange-specific TCP
mail ports (I think there are two, if memory serves) that need to be
opened up, but without seeing pf.conf, we're only guessing.

Best,
Kevin

--
http://www.ebiinc.com : background screening from EBI
Employment background investigations worldwide.