By definition, you will (probably) not be able to use the ACME protocol - it
only works (normally) when your system is connected directly to the public
internet with a static IP address.

Simply because you say "behind a corporate firewall", I already know (or at
least assume) that ACME will not work for you, ever.

ACME, and LetsEncrypt, only handles public websites.  There are ways around
this, but they are painful and likely not worthwhile - it *will* be cheaper to
just buy a regular SSL certificate than to get a LetsEncrypt certificate for an
internal server.

-Adam