On 09/06/2017 04:07, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> The first step is to have the switch display its idea of the LACP
> configuration and status.

That's turning into a bit of a mission....

Seems TP-LINK don't set an enable password by default so I can't get
what I need via ssh until I've set that. To set it I need to connect to
the console port, which means finding the cable and a serial-to-USB adapter.
I have all the above (somewhere), it's just going to take some time.

Is there no other diagnostic information I can get from the OpenBSD side?