On 09/06/2017 04:07, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> The first step is to have the switch display its idea of the LACP
> configuration and status.  I haven't a clue how a TP-LINK does that, but on
> our Junipers it's 'show lacp interfaces'.

So I finally found my serial cable....

TL-SG3424#show lacp internal
Flags:  S - Device is requesting Slow LACPDUs
        F - Device is requesting Fast LACPDUs
        A - Device is in active mode       P - Device is in passive mode
[...]
Channel group 6
                          LACP port   Admin    Oper    Port       Port
Port      Flags  State    Priority    Key      Key     Number     State
Gi1/0/9   SP     Up       32768       0x6      0xf60   0x9        0x3c
Gi1/0/10  SP     Down     32768       0x6      0       0xa        0x44

TL-SG3424#show lacp neighbor

Flags:  S - Device is requesting Slow LACPDUs
        F - Device is requesting Fast LACPDUs
        A - Device is in active mode       P - Device is in passive mode
[...]
Channel group 6
                 LACP port                  Admin  Oper   Port    Port
Port      Flags  Priority   Dev ID          Key    Key    Number  State
Gi1/0/9   SA     32768      0cc4.7ad9.ead0  0      0x405c 0x5     0x3d
Gi1/0/10  SP     0          0000.0000.0000  0      0      0       0

I'm not sure if any of that is informative in any way?