Hi,

I have unbound(8) and dhcpd(8) running on a router (OpenBSD 6.1-stable).
dhcpd currently hands out fixed addresses to my clients, but I'd like
these to be allocated dynamically from the common pool, while at the
same time being resolvable.

Is there an existing solution for feeding the IP-addresses of the leases
that dhcpd hands out into the unbound configuration and reload it, or
would I have to write a script that parses the lease declarations in
/var/db/dhcpd.leases?

I know about dnsmasq in ports which I believe serves as both DHCP and
DNS server, but I'd rather use the software in the base system if at all
possible.

Regards,
Kusalananda