Hi,

I've been using ddclient with Zonedit (by EasyDNS) for about 10 years. Configure the ddclient.conf file and it "just works". I didn't log into the EasyDNS portal for several years.

It's worked with DSL, DSL over ppoe, and now my Cable provider catching interface IP changes automatically flawlessly.

There was a very brief period where there were some server issues, but I've been using their free (grand fathered) package all these years and have had better service than other companies where I pay for services.

Cheers,
Steve W.