We reject tons of junk from static ISP-branded IPs with a broken or absent DNS.
If one wants to serve their own email from their static IP, they should have
the decency to serve their own authoritative DNS, instead of blaming the ISP or
writing philosophical crap on mailing lists.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile