Your ISP must delete ip from sorbs.net,..:

http://www.dnsbl.info/dnsbl-database-check.php

Krzysztof Strzeszewski

W dniu 06.08.2017 o 16:51, Walter Alejandro Iglesias pisze:
Hello everyone,

I was using smtpd(8) (static IP and FQDN resolving direct and reverse)
for a year without problems.  Today sending from my server (from the
same address I'm using now) to gmail and hotmail they answered the
following (MAILER-DAEMON answer).

Sending to gmail addresses:

   *@gmail.com: 550-5.7.1 [185.37.212.61] The IP you're using to send
   mail is not authorized to send email directly to our servers.  Please
   use the SMTP relay at your service provider instead. Learn more at
   https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NotAuthorizedError
   e1si6736354wra.236 - gsmtp

Sending to hotmail:

   *@hotmail.com: 550 DY-001 (SNT004-MC3F42) Unfortunately, messages from
   185.37.212.61 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service
   provider. You can tell them that Hotmail does not relay
   dynamically-assigned IP ranges. You can also refer your provider to
   http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

On the hotmail link above the explanaition for code DY-001 is:

   Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons. We generally do not
   accept email from dynamic IP's as they are not typically used to
   deliver unauthenticated SMTP email to an Internet mail server. If you
   are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet
   Service Provider for help. http://www.spamhaus.org maintains lists of
   dynamic and residential IP addresses.

It doesn't happen with yahoo.

I visited spamhaus.org site and found out my IP is included in a list
called PBL that, as they  explain is not a spammers list, it just
includes dynamic and "non mail server IP ranges".

Does someone here know what is "non mail server IP ranges" about?  Or,
how could my static IP could be taken as dynamic (some DNS faliure at my
ISP end?).