Ok. How explain you?

Before, installing, testing and using Gnome3.
I run my station without any problem, with Xfce and xenodm.

My layout keyboard is french since install OpenBSD.
And my complicated pass is typed in FR, and run correctly.

The problem is with GDM, despite the locale.conf and session gnome seted.

--
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
----