Oh, yes, i read the pkg-readme. It's my first action,even!

i had not understood the relationship, or that's not possible to set it
despiste the locale.conf file or session seted!

I go to advertise our french communauty, obsd4a.net.

--
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
----