Hi,

Am 27.09.2017 um 13:33 schrieb x9p:
Hi there,

Hi

I have a small problem getting a wordpress instance, that works with ips
in the url, to work from the internal net.

So here ist the setup

a webserver for some application behind a Openbsd Firewall (webbserver
is openBSD 6.0) I have a static ip for my external nic and the wordpress

I am supposing its Apache because you did not said so.

no it's of course a httpd from OpenBSD

So question now is, is it possible to route the way from inside to the
outside and back without inventing the wheel new or is it simpler just
to let the webserver listen to the diffrent port too?

I hope it makes sense to someone to give me a push in the right direction

I think its lacking some information, but supposing your wordpress
installation is redirecting based on .htaccess rules under httpd I would
include a rule to not rewrite the URL based on source IP (if internal, do
not apply .htaccess rule of URL rewrite)

the problem here is the for internal traffic to somehow rewirite the url to a internal ip with some lines in the server part of the httpd.conf (dont know if this is possible)

or to somehow get the traffic rerouted wen it hits the firewall in a pf rule or rules

something like:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/44129/conditional-directoryindex-based-on-ip-address-using-htaccess

cheers.

x9p

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT