hi,

Am 27.09.2017 um 15:59 schrieb x9p:

I am supposing its Apache because you did not said so.

no it's of course a httpd from OpenBSD

You are right, httpd. my bad. I am used to Linux world.

   the problem here is the for internal traffic to somehow rewirite the
url to a internal ip with some lines in the server part of the
httpd.conf (dont know if this is possible)

We know packets are being changed by pf rules when coming from outside
world. From inside network, there is a URL transformation that represents
the problem are facing .

well if I do stuff on the internal nic I could do things to these packages too but this should be the smaller problem here.

where is the URL rewrite being done? .htaccess or in another part? I
believe this is the first step to search for. If it is in the .htaccess,
that is the simpler solution in my point of view.

well since .htaccess has nothing to do with httpd of Openbsd rewrites could be possible in relayd (maybe) od as I stated maybe in the sever definition in httpd.conf.

or to somehow get the traffic rerouted wen it hits the firewall in a pf
rule or rules

I believe mix routing/pf rules with URL rewriting makes the problem
complex, should be a simple solution.

cheers.

x9p

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT