I am configuring my home gateway. Being enthusiastically new to
OpenBSD, I followed the directions here along with other various
bits of documentation along the way:

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/example1.html

Unfortunately, I can't seem to understand how to bring my WiFi
network "up" and broadcast my SSID. Here is output from
`ifconfig`:

iwm0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        lladdr f0:42:1c:80:df:90
        index 4 priority 4 llprio 3
        groups: wlan
        media: IEEE802.11 autoselect
        status: no network
        ieee80211: nwid <censored ssid> chan 1 wpakey <censored key> wpaprotos
wpa2
                 wpaakms psk wpaciphers ccmp wpagroupcipher ccmp

Running these commands don't seem to do anything:

# ifconfig iwm0 up
# ifconfig iwm0 up scan

Here is my `/etc/hostname.iwm0` file:

# cat /etc/hostname.iwm0
media autoselect mode 11n mediaopt hostap chan 1
nwid <censored ssid>
wpakey <censored key/password>
inet 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0

dmesg output:

# dmesg | grep "iwm0"
iwm0 at pci4 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260" rev 0xc3, msi
iwm0: hw rev 0x140, fw ver 16.242414.0, address f0:42:1c:80:df:90

I'd appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to better
debug, learn, or otherwise get this working.