On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 06:11:45AM -0400, Rupert Gallagher wrote:
> Ingo, we must not install 100MB of unwanted optional software.
> Since when OpenBSD joined the bandwagon of bloatware?

It's happened ever since you chose not to do anything about it.

It's your choice. If you really need to get rid of those extra 100MB
you can figure out what's involved, try to achieve consensus for your
ideas within the community, and get the work done. If consensus for
your ideas cannot be achieved, you can still maintain custom changes
locally and be happy with a system built just as you like it.