As a new user to OpenBSD, who is trying to learn as much as I can, seeing a
message like this is very disheartening. OpenBSD's security focus and passion
for clean, minimal and secure code is something that the world definitely
needs.

Despite the worldwide trend, especially here in the USA, I hope we can find
ways to get along and work together toward common goals, rather than be divided
against ourselves.

Best of luck on your new endeavor!

--
Jay Williams